- preservative for fodder preparation
- dyeing and preservation of elasticity of products
- Preservative of food products
Application of formic acid in the following fields:
- Medicine, as an external painkiller.
- Agriculture, where it is widely used as a preservative for feed preparation. It slows down the processes of decay and rotting, which contributes to longer preservation of hay and silage.
- Chemical industry – as a solvent.
- Tannery industry – processing of leather at different stages, which leads to both the preservation of elasticity of the material and its homogeneous color.
- At the dyeing stage, providing excellent application of the dyes, as well as maintaining the necessary pH level.
- Textile industry – for dyeing of wool.
- Food industry – as a preservative.
- Beekeeping – as means to combat parasites.
- Food industry – formic acid (E236) is mainly used as an additive in canned vegetables. The additive applied in the food industry has the code E236.
It slows down development of pathogenic environment and mold in canned and sour vegetables. It is also used in production of soft drinks, in fish marinades and other acidic fish products. In addition, it is often used for disinfection of wine and beer barrels.
The company was founded in 1996
tons of products are sold annually
We deliver goods to all regions of the Russian Federation, CIS, Europe and Turkey
More than 200 partners