Defrost ECO 1 (Type 1) Non-glycol ADF.
- Innovative and patented product of DEFROST Technology Ltd.
- Produced by Oksayd LLC
- Complies with the AMS1424/ISO11074 certificates.
- Approved by AMIL (Canada) and State Research Institute for Civil Aviation (Russia)
- Included in HOT tables of Transport Canada and FAA on 2015-2016 winter season
- Certificate of conformity of ISO 9001:2008
ADF “Defrost ECO 1” – 100% concentrate
- ADF “Defrost ECO 1” is environmentally safe, it does not include the hazardous components (such ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol) and does not pollute territory of airport
- ADF “Defrost ECO 1” does not require disposal and installation of treatment facilities. Time of full biodeterioration – from 14 to 40 days
- ADF “Defrost ECO 1” does not make gel deposits/scurf and removes gel deposits/scurf formed by other ADFs from the aircraft.
- ADF “Defrost ECO 1” does not require additional heating, that allows to safe expenses on electricity and reduce time for surface of aircraft
- ADF “Defrost ECO 1” deletes frost from hard-to-reach spots of the aircraft.
- Aerodynamic test
- Climatic Chamber test of ADF
- Hard Water Stability test
- SAE AMS 1424 Type I Qualified Fluids
- SMI 1424K – DEFROST ECO
- Thermal Stability Test
- Transport Canada HOT Tables
Request documentation: email@example.com