FOAMING AGENT PB-LUX SUPER
- used as a foaming agent in production of foam concrete
The foaming agent «PB-Lux Super» is an optimal mixture of anionactive surfactants with stabilizing and functional additives.
The product has high technological, economic and environmental characteristics.
It is used in all known technologies of foam concrete production – using foam generators, “mixer” with different stirring means organization, barotechnology.
The foaming agent «PB-Lux Super» provides high resistance to delamination of the foam concrete mass.
It is characterized by versatility of application capabilities, good compatibility with all organic and inorganic additives used to modify concrete, high technology and practicality of application.
In terms of impact on the human body it is a low hazardous substance. It belongs to the 4th class of hazard (the lowest in the classification) according to GOST 12.1.007. It is flame- and explosion-retardant.
It causes no negative impact on the environment. In contrast to protein-based foaming agents it does not deteriorate during storage in summer at high (up to +50°C) temperatures. Biologically soft product. The degree of biodegradation is above 90%. It withstands multiple cycles of hardening and defrosting without any loss of properties. It has the curing temperature below minus 10°C. Leaks of «PB-Lux Super» do not disturb the balance of the environment.
It is used in both small and industrial construction.
Operational advantages of the foaming agent
- Universality. It is used in all known technologies of foam concrete production (classical technology, dry mineralization of foam, foam-baro technology). The frequency of foam generation varies from 5 to 50 changes in equipment settings. Allows getting foam concrete with the density of 350-1200 kg/m3.
- Compatibility. Compatible with all organic and inorganic additives used to modify concrete.
- Practicality. Contains all necessary components required to achieve high multiplicity and stability of foam. Can be easily dosed and mixed with water.
- Stability. Foam stability coefficient in the cement test exceeds 0,95.
- Reduction of operating costs. The contribution of PB-Lux foaming agent cost into the cost of foam concrete varies from 2 to 10% of the cost of raw materials.
- The best ratio in terms of aggregate price and quality service.
- It causes no negative impact on the environment. Biologically soft product. The degree of biodegradation is above 90%.
- Is a low hazardous substance. It belongs to the 4th class of hazard (the lowest in the classification) according to GOST 12.1.007.
- Fire-explosively safe, not toxic. Leakages do not disturb the balance of the environment.
Product consumption rates
Generates foam with the multiplicity level from 5 to 50 units.
Allows getting foam concrete with the density of 350-1200 kg/m3.
Consumption depending on the technology and density of foam concrete varies from 300 g/m3 to 800 g/m3.
|Indicator name||Norm according to TU 2481-004-59586231-2005 with the ed.1,2.|
|Homogeneous liquid from light yellow to brown color|
|Specific, inherent to the product|
Density at 20°C, kg/m3
1080 – 1100
Product hydrogen index (pH)
8,0 – 11,0
Frequency of working solution foam with volume fraction of the product equal to 4%, not less than
Foam stability in the technological environment %, not more than.
|Decrease from the initial volume – 10|
The company was founded in 1996
tons of products are sold annually
We deliver goods to all regions of the Russian Federation, CIS, Europe and Turkey
More than 200 partners