FOAMING AGENT PB-LUX
- elimination of oil/oil spills on water or in soil
- additive for cement slurry
The foaming agent PB-Lux is an optimal mixture of anionic surfactants with stabilizing and functional additives.
It is used as a foaming agent in production of foam concrete. The product has high technological, economic and environmental characteristics.
PB-Lux gives stability to the foam concrete mass, which allows transporting the finished mass for considerable distances.
It is used in all known technologies of foam concrete production – using foam generators, “mixer” with different stirring means organization, barotechnology.
The PB-Lux foaming agent for foam concrete has passed all necessary tests and possesses necessary documents. PB-Lux is the first foaming agent, which has been certified to radiation safety standards for construction.
Operational advantages of the foaming agent
- Universality. It is used in all known technologies of foam concrete production (classical technology, dry mineralization of foam, foam-baro technology). The frequency of foam generation varies from 5 to 50 changes in equipment settings. Allows getting foam concrete with the density of 350-1200 kg/m3.
- Compatibility. Compatible with all organic and inorganic additives used to modify concrete.
- Practicality. Contains all necessary components required to achieve high multiplicity and stability of foam. Can be easily dosed and mixed with water.
- Stability. Foam stability coefficient in the cement test exceeds 0.95.
- Reduction of operating costs. The contribution of PB-Lux foaming agent cost into the cost of foam concrete varies from 2 to 10% of the cost of raw materials.
- The best ratio in terms of aggregate price and quality service.
- It causes no negative impact on the environment. Biologically soft product. The degree of biodegradation is above 90%.
- Is a low hazardous substance. It belongs to the 4th class of hazard (the lowest in the classification) according to GOST 12.1.007.
- Fire-explosively safe, not toxic. Leaks do not disturb the balance of the environment.
|Indicator name||Norm according to TU 2481-004-59586231-2005|
|Appearance||Homogeneous liquid from light yellow to brown color|
|Smell||Specific, inherent to the product|
|Density at 20°C, kg/m3||1040 – 1100|
|Product hydrogen index (pH)||8,0 – 10,5|
|Frequency of working solution foam with volume fraction of the product equal to 4%, not less than||7,0|
|Stability of foam in a technological environment||Withstands trials|
The company was founded in 1996
tons of products are sold annually
We deliver goods to all regions of the Russian Federation, CIS, Europe and Turkey
More than 200 partners