Granular runway deicer NORDWAY NF
- applied to prevent and remove ice formations and rolled snow from all types of coatings
«NORDWAY NF» – produced on the basis of sodium formation with addition of corrosion inhibitors. It does not contain chlorine-containing components or surfactants. It provides high environmental-friendly characteristics.
It is designed to prevent and remove ice formations and rolled snow from concrete, cement, asphalt and other coatings. Granulated anti-icing reagent on the formiate basis with addition of corrosion inhibitors.
Advantages of «NORDWAY NF»:
- has high anticorrosive properties in relation to aircraft materials and electrical equipment of airfields;
- causes minimal impact on carbon brake discs of aircraft units;
- has high floating ability to prevent adhesion of ice / snow, easily removes snow and ice formations;
- recommended for removal of formed ice from all types of airfield coatings.
|pH 25% wt. solution at 20ºC||8.0-11.0|
|Bulk density, g/cm3, within the range||0.85-1.0|
|Crystallization beginning temperature 25% wt. solution, not higher||-12|
|Granule strength, kg/cm²||20-40|
The company was founded in 1996
tons of products are sold annually
We deliver goods to all regions of the Russian Federation, CIS, Europe and Turkey
More than 200 partners